04 September 2008

Get Well Soon - Rest Now, Weary Head! You Will Get Well Soon

INFO:

MySpace

Wikipedia

Genre: Indie Folk, Alternative

Similar Artist: A Whisper in the Noise

My, my, this is a masterpiece!


Rest Now, Weary Head! You Will Get Well Soon (2008)

1. Prelude
2.We are Safe Inside While they Burn Down the House
3. Christmas in Adventure Parks
4. It's a Race for Our New Home
5. People Magazine Front Cover
6. If this Hat is Missing I Have Gone Hunting
7. Help to Prevent Forest Fires
8. I Sold My Hands for Food So Please Feed Me
9. Witches! Witches! Rest Now in the Fire
10. Your Endless Dream
11. You/Aurora/You/Seaside
12. Born Slippy (Nuxx)
13. We are Cannibal People
14. My Automatic Heart
15. Lost in the Mountains (of the Heart)
16. Coda


buy



No comments:

Newer Entries Older Entries Home